UT Vols College Football Blog

UT Vols College Football Blog
UT Vols College Football Blog

Get your "Workin' Like Heck" T-Shirts & Other Merchandise...

Design and Sell Merchandise Online for Free

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Week 3 Dis Your Opponent



It's that time of year again where we face our nemesis to the south - those jean short wearin', rub it in your face gators. Classless and despicable, they have become a thorn in the side of every Vol fan, replacing many a vol's number one most hated rival from Alabama. The Florida highlanders boast none of the scenic beauty of the coastal regions and can claim more mullets per capita than any region in the country.

I can't tarry long on this thread, because I'm workin like heck to get to the Ryder Cup practice round tomorrow, so I'll have to just say for now: Florida....I hatcha, I hatcha, I hatcha, I hatcha.

Urban. You're a jerk, and you're going to get yours. You can't have Saint Tebow forever to give what amounts to either a divine blessing or a horseshoe up your tail. That offense will get someone killed one day. Someone that's less than 240. You've reached a new low when Warren Sapp thinks your a jackass. I hope your fortunes amount end the end to what Lehman Brother's are going to be. Eat it. Here's a big workin' like heck foam finger to ya.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have always wondered why Florida fans were so arrogant. It seems they are just now recieving their fashion magazines from the 80's. But then again when were blue jean shorts ever in style? Oh yeah and the mullet, short of Canada or that way northern state of Alaska where the mullet is as common as Hockey Moms, has that hair syle ever looked good or been in style?
And the Florida women seem to be as big of asses as the men. Why haven't these redneck, trailor dwelling, jean shorts wearing hussies realize their place is in the kitchen and keep their damn mouths shut on gameday! I do not really like them at all and I don't even like the big orange.

There is only one fan that has the right to be arrogant on game day and that right belongs to the fan holding the yellow hammer!!

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!!!!!!!!